INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data of the person concerned (User, Customer, Supplier, Visitor) are used by MEYERLUB S.r.l., which owns it for processing, in accordance with the principles of protection of personal data established by GDPR Regulation 2016/679 and the national legislation in force.
DATA MODE AND FINALITY
1. We inform you that the data will be processed with the support of the following means:
a) Paper (registration forms, order forms, etc.)
b) Computer scientists (management software, accountants, etc.)
For the following purposes:
Any refusal to allow the processing of the data means that it is impossible to supply the product as requested by the person concerned.
2. The provision of data is mandatory for all that is required by legal and contractual obligations and therefore any refusal to provide them in all or part may result in the impossibility of providing the required products. MEYERLUB S.r.l. only deals with data based on legitimate interests.
The legal basis for processing for particular categories of personal data, according to Article 9 of the GDPR Regulation, are:
CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS
3. While the communications carried out in accordance with legal and contractual obligations, all data collected and processed can be communicated only for the purposes specified above to the following categories of recipients:
1. Business consultants;
2. Business consultants;
3. Accountants and administrations;
5. Control bodies;
4. The data required for contractual and accounting purposes are kept for the time necessary to carry out the commercial and accounting relationship.
The data of those who do not purchase or use products/services, even if they have had a previous contact with company representatives, will be immediately deleted or treated anonymously, where their preservation is not otherwise justified.
RIGHTS OF THE PERSON
5. Under the European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and the national legislation in force, the person may exercise the following rights in accordance with and within the limits of the current legislation:
Requests should be made to the Controller of the treatment
6. The owner of the processing of your personal data is MEYERLUB S.r.l.
7. You have the right to contact the Owner of the MEYERLUB Treatment S.r.l., home of Vittuone, Via G. Pastures, 2/A, for the request of the execution of the above rights or in any case regarding your data, by directing your request to our Designated Treatment Manager for feedback, using the following contact details:
1. Office Telephone (02.9011341)
2. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Mail: at MEYERLUB S.r.l. Headquarters Vittuone (MI) – ITALY, Via G. Pascoli, 2/A
8. The www.meyerlub.it website does not use profiling cookies, either from any other sites.
The Treatment Owner
HERMANN RICHAR MEYER